- Place stencil on the eyebrow using a widened two finger hold, using either the short or long length guide
- Gently tap the sponge into the pomade and tap into the lid of the pomade to remove any excess product
- Apply using a tapping motion starting at the tail of the eyebrow
- Wipe stencil and flip stencil over to complete the other eyebrow
- Use the spoolie end of the sponge brush to blend the pomade (especially at the front of the eyebrow for a softer look)
Brow Trio - Ultimate Brow Stencil Kit
Designed to guide you to create your best brow shape. Our most popular brow kit comes with 12 stencils options, waterproof and smudge-proof pomade and our signature sponge brush.
Simply find your stencil, tap the brow pomade with the sponge, and tap, tap, tap yourself to brows that wow. Create Perfect Brows in Seconds™ with this easy-to-use kit. Learn more about the steps and what makes our kit so special below.
- Waterproof and smudge-proof formula
- Create perfect brows in seconds
- Washable signature sponge applicator
- Includes 12 stencil designs with 2 length options
- Available in 8 different shades
- Waterproof formula is blend-able until dry
- Buildable pomade formula to create looks from natural to bold
Ingredients: cyclopentasiloxane, isododecane, cyclohexasiloxane, silica, polyethylene, trimet-hylsiloxysilicaye, ozokerite/synthetic wax, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, silica dimethyl silt-late, mica, tocopheryl acetate, caprylyl glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, May contain (+/-) iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide CI 77891), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163)
How It Works
step by step
- Place stencil on brow using a widened two finger hold, using either the short or long length guide.
- Gently tap the sponge into the pomade and tap into the lid of the pomade to remove any excess product.
- Apply using a tapping motion starting at the tail of the brow.
- Wipe stencil and flip stencil off and flip the stencil. Follw previous step on the other brow.
- Use the spoolie end of the sponge brush to blend the pomade (especially at the front of the eyebrow for a softer look).
12 Stencils :Kit includes 12 stencils. 4 regular arch, 4 low arch, and 4 high arch options, so you’ll always find your perfect brow! Stencil designs include a 2 in 1 length choice, so that whether you have a more lengthened brow, or a petite brow, we have you covered! Each stencil was created with thousands of brows in mind from experience in the permanent makeup industry.
Pomade : 36 hour wear formula, our pomade is smooth, creamy, waterproof, smudge-proof, and buildable so you can alternate between natural looking day time brows, to filled in night time glam brows. Pomade is beautifully blend-able until it dries. If used daily, each jar will last around 3 months.
Dual Ended Signature Sponge Brush : Apply and blend with one simple tool. Perfectly bouncy, washable sponge brush (bye-bye bacteria!) is specialized to apply the perfect amount of pomade according to your desired density. Small enough for a precise application.
All enclosed in a zipper pouch for your beauty drawer or handbag.
best paired with products
We recommend following our ultimate brow stencil kit with our brow swipe pen to add extra texture. At the end of your routine use our brow gel or brow lifting wax to hold your brows in place all day.
How do I know which stencil is best for me?
The stencil that incorporates the most of your brow hair will be the correct one. If you have little to no brow hair, you can be more flexible with your stencil choice.
How can I get the most natural look while using the brow trio?
Not filling in the front with too much pomade, and blending the front is key to a natural looking filled in brow.
How do I know which shade to choose?
Please take our color match quiz located on our website. Alternatively, you can email a picture of your brows to email@example.com and one of our color match specialists can recommend a shade for you.
How often, and how do I clean the sponge?
Sponge cleansing is advised weekly to avoid product buildup.
This can be done by running the sponge under water for 1 minute, adding a little soap, and pomade will flake from sponge. Our signature sponge cleanser is great for this, as it has a textured mat inside the lid to help remove pomade.
How do I get both brows as symmetrical as possible?
After applying pomade to one brow, turn the stencil on its side and line up the bottom of both brows with the stencil. Press the stencil into the skin lightly to create an indentation. This will create a guide of where to start the other eyebrow for a balanced look.
How long will my application last?
Although the formula is waterproof and smudge proof, daily removal and application is advised. We do have many customers that wear the application for 2-3 days at a time.
How do I clean the pomade from the stencils?
After each side, wipe the pomade from the stencil with a tissue. If pomade has dried on the stencil, remove with a makeup wipe.